We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Life-Settlement.com believes that your information is yours alone, and that your privacy should be respected at all times. We take steps to ensure that your information is protected and that your privacy is respected at all times. We also believe that it is important for you, as an individual selling life insurance, to understand how your personal information is used during the process of connecting you with a settlement broker.
As an individual selling a life insurance policy via our website, you understand and agree to the following:
- Any personally identifiable information (PII) relating to you is collected and used in the process of retrieving quotes on the purchase of the life insurance policy being sold. This may include information about your
identity, your financial standing, your medical history and health, and more. Life-Settlement.com collects this non-public information and uses it strictly for the purposes of obtaining a life settlement quote. However, note that
disclosure of this information to life settlement companies may occur without your specific authorization.
- Any information you provide to us can and will be shared with licensed life settlement companies. It may also be shared with government agencies, law enforcement agencies, and other parties that seek this information through legal means.
- You have the right to request access to and correct any of the personally identifiable information we collect.`
- If you desire it, you have the right to request more detailed information about our insurance information practices, as well as your right to request access to your PII and make corrections and adjustments.
- Note that you may be contacted by a range of parties involved in the life insurance settlement process. These may include life settlement companies, brokers and more. All such contacts are from third parties, not Life-Settlements.com. If you wish to stop receiving communications from those parties, please alert them.
- If so desired, you may disable the tracking cookies our site uses through your browser’s privacy settings. However, be aware that disabling cookies will alter your user experience, including preventing our site from remembering your information, whether you are a returning user, and more.